Thursday, May 08, 2014

Cute little Cat and Kitten Cameos....

So far this week it's been all about cats!  I made a batch of cameos all featuring cute little cats, kittens, kitties and their little butterfly friends.  Even though I'm a dog lover doesn't mean I can't appreciate cute little kitties!!  --I just don't want one in the mix with our spoiled rotten dogs.  

I went a little crazy with some of these ...they are loaded with tiny flowers, swags, and details.  With Spring flowers blooming everywhere and the leaves finally starting to pop, I couldn't help myself.  All of these are a one-of-a-kind, you'll never see another like them.  

I hope these little cuties inspire you.  I'll be listing them in my etsy clay shop sometime today.  Thanks for visiting me, I'll be sharing my wire wrapped pieces next.  Have some polishing to do tomorrow before I photograph them.    

No comments:

Post a Comment